Friday, October 5, 2012

Punched in the Face

Last night I got a punch in the face reminder of why I'm so committed to moving back home. Traffic was bad, which delayed my bus to the train station. Ever resourceful, I walked to the subway station. After waiting for 15 minutes for a train (they are supposed to run in 6-8 min intervals), I realized that my chance of making the train home was 0% with the next train leaving 90 minutes later and getting me home just before 9pm. Luckily my brother is living in the city until May, so I just crashed with him for the night. If my brother didn't live in the city (which he won't very soon), I would have had a terrible night. Eliminating my 90 minute (if things go well) one-way commute is paramount to my happiness. I'm amazed I haven't gone crazy yet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment